straightshot

Honest thoughts on ministry,culture, and living in Utah

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

I love diversity. I love studying the Bible. science (especially biology and astronomy),and history. I love music, the outdoors...and my family of course. They give me the greatest joy I have ever known!!

Friday, October 05, 2007

Cell Phone Messages

Some recent cell phone messages from my kids-pretty funny, at least to me!


From my 12 year old daughter:

"Hi daddy, it's me! Um... I am really in the mood for a movie tonight, preferably an actioncomedyromance, ok?!! Oh, and one that was made in the last...well, 10 years! Well, it doesn't have to be I guess. Anyway, could you get one, please please please?! Remember, an actioncomedyromance!

Thanks! Bye!"


From my 10 year old boy:

"Umm...hi dad. Uh...before you come home, could you pick up a pizza from Little Caesor's or somewhere? We really want pizza tonite.

So when you get this message......uh, well...do what it says.

Bye!"

I have got to record some of these for posterity, possibly for the Smithsonian.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/31/2007 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home