straightshot

Honest thoughts on ministry,culture, and living in Utah

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

I love diversity. I love studying the Bible. science (especially biology and astronomy),and history. I love music, the outdoors...and my family of course. They give me the greatest joy I have ever known!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Born in Walla Walla 54 years Ago

Yes, today is my birthday. I have been using perfectly good air on this planet for 54 years now.

And I don't feel a day over 53!

Thank you Lord for life, love and the amazing world and universe you have created.

Amen.

3 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Wow! You are old! :) Happy Birthday! You have a wonderful legacy going on. I am thankful for that!

7/13/2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger jonathan said...

Happy Birthday (a day or two late). Your family is in the prayers of my family.

7/13/2007 8:56 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Happy Birthday Rob... my heart is with you..

7/15/2007 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home