straightshot

Honest thoughts on ministry,culture, and living in Utah

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan, Utah, United States

I love diversity. I love studying the Bible. science (especially biology and astronomy),and history. I love music, the outdoors...and my family of course. They give me the greatest joy I have ever known!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kids are Great

There used to be a TV show called "Kids Say the Darndest Things" or something like that. It was in the 50's and later Bill Cosby did it again in the 80's or so. I love it when my kids say things only a kid would say. Here are some recent memorable quotes from our 9 year old boy:


While on vacation: "Mom, aren't tourists really bad, I mean, you know, dangerous? You know, like the ones who blew up those buildings in New York"!

Saying Grace before dinner: "Lord, thank you for such a beeewwwwuuuutiful day and that I have such wonderful parents and we have all this great food. Amen" (I especially liked this one, although he fails to mention his sister.........)

"Something's wrong with my inside eating thingy....I am always hungry!"

After being in the sun a long time: "You know Dad, I really need to stay out of the sun to save my complexion."


"I wish girls didn't like me so much!"



You gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home